Everyone deserves to feel good in their own skin and this means so much more than simply tackling our bothersome spots. In the fight against wrinkles, acne and blocked pores - the only weapon you need is the LED Facial Mask. After just 20 minutes of use, this economic, skin-friendly device will leave your skin looking fresh, youthful and radiant!
Celebrities Kate Hudson, Natalie Portman and Kourtney Kardashian have been known to use LED Facial Mask treatment.
Intricately designed using photo therapy technology, the LED Facial Mask combines 7 LED coloured lights which each serve a specific purpose in ensuring that you achieve your desired skin goal.
- The Red light whitens and rejuvenates skin by stimulating the growth of collagen; an essential protein used to repair damaged tissues.
- The Blue light minimizes and heals acne inflammation.
- The Purple light combines the red and blue light to achieve healthy looking skin.
- The White light (laser light) penetrates the skin to accelerate tissue metabolism and improve the appearance of fine lines and ageing skin.
- The Green light is used to neutralize the skin's natural pigment, reduce fine lines, skin grease and overall balance the skin condition.
- The Yellow light supplies energy to the skin cells and improves the appearance of coarse, ageing, rough and red skin.
- The Green Blue light can enhance cell energy gradually and promotes metabolism.
Using LED natural light waves designed to replenish skin cells, to use the device simply:
- Plug the USB connector at the end of the wire of your LED mask.
- Clean and dry your face.
- Place the contoured mask onto your face until it sits comfortably.
- Turn on your mask and control the appropriate light setting using the remote.
Healthy and durable - no operation or needles required!
Not suitable if you are:
- suffer from epilepsy
- suffer from any type of light allergy
Is the LED Facial Mask suitable for all skin-types?
Yes the LED Facial Mask is suitable for all skin-types.
Who cannot use the LED Facial Mask?
The LED Facial Mask cannot be used if you are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy or any type of light allergy.
When can I expect to see results?
Celebrity expert esthetician Shani Darden reports immediate results after a 20 minute home treatment which if used regularly up to three times a week, can have long-lasting positive results.